King Me!!!

6:02 AM / Posted by quincy lovehandles /


Whats up fells I'm not sendin this out to talk bout the win last night Will get to that lator This is a blast at the media and how they r reportin the series of the cavs and WIZARDS
I go to ESPN this mornin expectin to see a get picture and/or story bout the game last night And to my surprise I didn't see a picture of caron "tough juice" butler makin a layup in the face (I'm wavin my hand) of the king of cryin; han han han
What the fck Since when do the losin player get the photo Then I went thru the other playoff teams I didn't see AI picture up their I didn't see shaq's up their (sorry dj) Naw I saw the picture a player from the winnin team I didn't want to buy in to the whole lebron and media thang but dam take his balls out of ur mouth and give CB his props
I'm a WIZARDS fan But 1st and for-most I'm a basketball nut I give kobe his props he's in destory mode Mr duncan is quitely killin teams KG is beastin against younger and faster and maybe stronger guys, but he is So sayin all of that Lebron is ballin and he is getting fouled, like he sposed to b getting fouled but come on If they lost they lost and the media need to recognize that and give CB and WIZARDS their respect
All I'm sayin that if a player get 30+ on the road in the playoff and that team wins then the story and photos NEED to b bout the winnin team
Not how the losers let somfin happen Terrable Just terrable

0 comments:

Post a Comment